To register for our Internet Auctions, please read the rules below and click the link at the bottom or top of the page. Please note that by completing the registration form you are accepting all the terms listed below. By placing a bid in this sale, you acknowledge and agree that you are bound by these Auction Procedures and Conditions of Sale.
If you have already registered or placed an order with Vollmer Poured Silver, you do NOT need to register again. If you forgot your Username or Password you can click on “Lost Password” or, email us at email@example.com.
1. Registration: If you are not a registered Vollmer Poured Silver customer, you must register online at www.poursilver.com . If you do not recall your user information you can obtain this information by clicking on the “Lost Password” located on the account login page of the site. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or continue to have difficulty.
2. Bidding: begins immediately upon the launch of the auction on our website. All initial bids must be placed before 10:00 PM Eastern on the closing night of the auction. You must place a bid before 10:00 PM Eastern to continue bidding on that item after 10:00 PM Eastern per the 30-minute rule. If you are the only bidder on a lot at 10:00 PM Eastern on the auction closing date, you will be declared the winner, unless your bid does not meet the minimum bid or reserve bid. If you are outbid, you will be notified by email. In the event that two bids of the same increment are placed on an item, the first bid will be honored.
The 30 Minute Rule – How The Auction Ends – You must place an initial bid on an item, prior to the scheduled close of the Auction at 10:00 PM EST on the auction closing day, to be eligible to bid on that item during the extended bidding period. The Extended bidding period will begin at 10:00 PM EST and will end lot by lot. When no bids have been placed for 30 minutes on a particular lot, that lot will be closed. No bidders will be allowed to place bids on items they had not previously bid on prior to 10:00 PM EST.
Placing a bid is a legal contract. Once a bid is placed, it cannot be retracted.
3. Online Bidding: Online bidding for registered users who have obtained a User ID and Password is available 24 hours a day. Beginning at 10:00 PM Eastern on the auction closing date with all lots closing individually. Placing a bid is a legal contract. Once a bid is placed, it cannot be retracted.
4. Bid Increments: Items will be sold to the highest bidder. Bids can be no lower than the minimum bid listed on the website. When bidding, you will be able to view the current high bid for each lot. When you want to bid, click to the individual lot page.
5. Payment: All invoices will be sent out within 24 hours of the auction close, payment is due on receipt.
6. Shipping: $4.00 flat rate USPS first class – FREE on purchases of $100 or more.